Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Models i own


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1252
Date:
RE: Models i own
Permalink Closed


Thank you god.


I now touch Kalyani more often.....


Pix shall come soon.


PS: Thank you Nitin for your efforts.



__________________
I love the smell of Jet Fuel in the morning.


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 2450
Date:
Permalink Closed

So the wait is finally over

__________________
Light travels faster than sound...thats why people appear bright, until you hear them talk!


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1252
Date:
Permalink Closed

the_380 wrote:


So the wait is finally over


Yes.

__________________
I love the smell of Jet Fuel in the morning.


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1252
Date:
Permalink Closed



__________________
I love the smell of Jet Fuel in the morning.


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 2450
Date:
Permalink Closed

JumboJet wrote:






Looks great...India Lima lined for take off?


BTW my 2000th post...nice msg for the occasion



-- Edited by the_380 at 19:14, 2006-10-25

__________________
Light travels faster than sound...thats why people appear bright, until you hear them talk!


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1252
Date:
Permalink Closed

the_380 wrote:



JumboJet wrote:






Looks great...India Lima lined for take off?


BTW my 2000th post...nice msg for the occasion




-- Edited by the_380 at 19:14, 2006-10-25




Thank you for posting your 2000th and making my plane more special.


Believe me the wait has been worth it.....


Air India rocks



__________________
I love the smell of Jet Fuel in the morning.


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1252
Date:
Permalink Closed


A swap with a friend.


 


BTW Inorbit has a model of A380 Qantas for 1650/-. Is it worth it



__________________
I love the smell of Jet Fuel in the morning.


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1252
Date:
Permalink Closed

JumboJet wrote:




A swap with a friend.


 


BTW Inorbit has a model of A380 Qantas for 1650/-. Is it worth it




The link that inspired me to go for the swap http://www.planepictures.net/netshow.php?id=553978

__________________
I love the smell of Jet Fuel in the morning.


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 2450
Date:
Permalink Closed

JumboJet wrote:



 BTW Inorbit has a model of A380 Qantas for 1650/-. Is it worth it




I have also seen that model and the prices are correct but frankly if you ask me i dont find the scale accurate for 1:400. I feel its a bit small and somehow i dont find spending money in that model worth... go for either EK or NZ or even Austrian or Gulf

__________________
Light travels faster than sound...thats why people appear bright, until you hear them talk!


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1252
Date:
Permalink Closed

the_380 wrote:



JumboJet wrote:



 BTW Inorbit has a model of A380 Qantas for 1650/-. Is it worth it





I have also seen that model and the prices are correct but frankly if you ask me i dont find the scale accurate for 1:400. I feel its a bit small and somehow i dont find spending money in that model worth... go for either EK or NZ or even Austrian or Gulf




Was waiting for the Singapore Model but the guy there told me that it could take about a month even, and ill try looking it in Belgium.


Thanks for your advice, and yes i too feel taht the scale accuracy was not there for the 1:400 which he suggested



__________________
I love the smell of Jet Fuel in the morning.


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 2450
Date:
Permalink Closed


JumboJet wrote:






Was waiting for the Singapore Model but the guy there told me that it could take about a month even, and ill try looking it in Belgium.


Thanks for your advice, and yes i too feel taht the scale accuracy was not there for the 1:400 which he suggested






Lets hope this works.


I have an A380 model Airbus House Colours brought from Airbus Training Centre Hamburg. And its dimensions are as follows. See if you can get an accurate size to this.


Wingspan -->Abt 9.2 cm (max)


Tail height --> Abt 4.2cm (max)


Fuselage Height --> Abt 2.5 cm (max)


Fuselage Length --> Abt 17.5 cm (max)


Engine length --> Abt 2.0 cm (max)


Guess that should be enough. Lemme know if more help needed


rgds


the_380



__________________
Light travels faster than sound...thats why people appear bright, until you hear them talk!


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1252
Date:
Permalink Closed

the_380 wrote:




JumboJet wrote:







Was waiting for the Singapore Model but the guy there told me that it could take about a month even, and ill try looking it in Belgium.


Thanks for your advice, and yes i too feel taht the scale accuracy was not there for the 1:400 which he suggested







Lets hope this works.


I have an A380 model Airbus House Colours brought from Airbus Training Centre Hamburg. And its dimensions are as follows. See if you can get an accurate size to this.


Wingspan -->Abt 9.2 cm (max)


Tail height --> Abt 4.2cm (max)


Fuselage Height --> Abt 2.5 cm (max)


Fuselage Length --> Abt 17.5 cm (max)


Engine length --> Abt 2.0 cm (max)


Guess that should be enough. Lemme know if more help needed


rgds


the_380






Awesome Detailing....


I owe you one



__________________
I love the smell of Jet Fuel in the morning.


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1252
Date:
Permalink Closed

Airbus is the one from Hogan Wings.


http://www.herpa.de/collect/(s0iuvp45v22xel45spyvx4rj)/detail.aspx?ProductID=620048&lang=en-GB&express=&thumb=1


(copy and paste this link, clicking won't work!)


I am told that Hogan Wings is high quality plastic push-and-fit with scale wheels and display stand.


Please update and guide



__________________
I love the smell of Jet Fuel in the morning.


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1252
Date:
Permalink Closed

@380 Since ur the expert on 380, i ask you which one should i pick up



46.95



37.95



24.95   


 



__________________
I love the smell of Jet Fuel in the morning.


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1632
Date:
Permalink Closed

The Manufacturers Livery always looks best


regds


MEL



__________________
Think of the Brighter Side !!!


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1252
Date:
Permalink Closed

HAWK21M wrote:



The Manufacturers Livery always looks best


regds


MEL





Your word is my command, Sir Mel.


PS: But sir more often than  not they are the costliest



__________________
I love the smell of Jet Fuel in the morning.


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 2450
Date:
Permalink Closed

Hey Jumbo,


If you ask me then i ll tell you to pick the Airbus House Colours livery. Its the same one i have brought from HAM. And it looks SUPERB! You'll be in love with the Airbus A380 after that Thats how i got my user name


The cost is almost equal except i got it for 42 euros



-- Edited by the_380 at 19:41, 2006-11-17

__________________
Light travels faster than sound...thats why people appear bright, until you hear them talk!


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1252
Date:
Permalink Closed

the_380 wrote:



Hey Jumbo,


If you ask me then i ll tell you to pick the Airbus House Colours livery. Its the same one i have brought from HAM. And it looks SUPERB! You'll be in love with the Airbus A380 after that Thats how i got my user name


The cost is almost equal except i got it for 42 euros



-- Edited by the_380 at 19:41, 2006-11-17



Order has been place for the A380 in Airbus colours

__________________
I love the smell of Jet Fuel in the morning.


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 172
Date:
Permalink Closed

recent additions to my colection:


enjoy















__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 1632
Date:
Permalink Closed

Fantastic Models.Anyone collects B757s.


regds


MEL



__________________
Think of the Brighter Side !!!
«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard